Important questions asked in the interview, by the way, there are many stages in big companies like aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview, However some companies do not take tests like aptitude test or group discussion
Aptitude means your ability, how much knowledge do you have In the interview, we are first given a question paper of aptitude test or online Multiple Choice Question Answer Portal is given where we have to prove our aptitude, Aptitude is divided into two parts, one is verbal ability and second one is numerical ability
Numerical ability means your mathematical knowledge
- Allegation and Mixture
- Profit and Loss
- Speed Time Distance
- Work and Time
- Calendar Problem
- Sequence and Series
- Data Inter-preparation
- Compound Interest and Simple Interest
- Proportion and Ratio
Verbal ability means how you are good in english, if you are from english background and you know grammar, Tens, Adjective, Adverbs, Verb then it will be good for you, if you don’t know then you have to learn it
In group discussion, a group of 5 to 20 people is formed,
In which Interviewer will give you a topic such as facebook, politics, sports, on which the group’s people have to express their opinion, you are given about 5 to 10 minutes, the interviewer examines you and your thinking ability on your argument.
Most Asked Questions in interview
In a personal interview, you should wear formal clothes, and you have to submit your resume, keep in mind that all the information in your resume should be correct because most of the questions are asked related to your resume.
Job interview questions
- Tell me something about yourself ?
- What you know about our company ?
- Why do you want to work in this industries ?
- Why are you leaving your current role ?
- What’s your greatest weakness ?
- What is your biggest strength ?
- Why Should I hire you ?
- What is your greatest failure and what did you learn from it ?
- When were you most satisfied in your job ?
- What did you like least about your last job ?
- What Motivates you ?
- How you are different from other candidates ?
- Tell me about your work experience ?
- What will you do if you have an important work and an emergency comes from your home ?
- How will you handle criticism ?
- Do you have any questions to me?
- Where do you see yourself in five years ?
- How did you find this job ?
- What is your salary exaction ?
- What do you find most attractive about this position ?
- How long would you stay with us ?
- What will you look, when you hire people ?
- What are your long term goal ?
if you are student and preparing for government job, competitive exams or railway this link will help you https://www.studywithgk.com/general-knowledge-preparation/
If you have business and you want to promote your business with bulk sms marketing https://www.ampalainfo.com/project/best-bulk-sms-service-in-vadodara/ click on this link, it will help you